The Capital City Disc Golf club is a 100% volunteer organization that only exists because of its members. As part of our mission statement (See Homepage) we collect yearly membership dues to support the club’s efforts to the community.
All dues, donations, and profits from events and discs sales are used to maintain the courses, fund club events (Frosty, Jackpot, Finale, etc), and support regional events and courses through donations.
We have committed to our local community and our members to support the improvement and general upkeep of our local courses as the course stewards. Capital City Disc Golf has been involved in the design, build, and ongoing maintenance needs of several local courses, and our continued involvement is required to ensure the sustainability of those courses. As part of that, our volunteers have always been and will continue to volunteer their time to the local community. We encourage club members to be become involved if they are able.
CCDG organized work parties provide opportunities for members and non-members alike to give a few hours back to the courses. These work parties are great ways for us to meet others within the community and give volunteers a sense of satisfaction for having helped uphold our commitment to the Salem Keizer, and the Willamette Valley.
In addition, to supporting the club and its mission, there are other membership benefits:
- Discounted Membership league buy in fees
- $5 Discount to your annual PDGA Membership (code supplied via email after membership is logged)
- Full ace pot payouts at all CCDG events where the ace pot is in play
- Eligibilty to purchase CCDG Bag Tag with includes invitation to the annaul CCDG Bag Tag Finale
- Exclusive CCDG Member only prizes are select events
If you are interested in becoming more involved with the club, please attend our monthly club meetings. We discuss upcoming events and course maintenance projects. Members have a voice in issues regarding anything related to Capital City Disc Golf and the local courses we help maintain. We need people to take responsibilities, keep the club vital and active, and show leadership and willingness to cooperate. The CCDG does not exist without its members and we thrive on participation of them!
- Board Members
- Secretary – Stacey Witenberger
- Treasurer – Marshall Dunst
- Board Member – Barry Bolliger
- Board Member – James Medley
- Board Member – Shawn Madden